Kid’s World Learning Center is always looking for qualified, caring teachers to join our team.
Interested in a position? Fill out this form and a Kid’s World representative will contact you within a few days.
Employment Application Requirements
• All applicants must be over the age of 18 and have completed high school.
• We also require previous experience in a licensed child care facility.
• All potential employees will first be required to pass a background check and will require fingerprinting if they are to be hired.
• If potential employees do not have at least 2 years previous experience in a licensed facility, there are additional training hours required both before beginning employment and within your first 90 days.
• Employees must be willing to complete at least 30 hours of annual professional development training specifically in early childhood development and education outside of normal work hours.