Kid's World Learning Center is always looking for qualified, caring teachers to join our team.
Interested in a position? Fill out this form and a Kid's World representative will contact you within a few days. http://eepurl.com/bE00rj
- All applicants must be over the age of 18 and have completed high school.
- We also require previous experience in a licensed child care facility.
- All potential employees will first be required to pass a background check and will require fingerprinting if they are to be hired.
- If potential employees do not have at least 2 years previous experience in a licensed facility, there are additional training hours required both before beginning employment and within your first 90 days.
- Employees must be willing to complete at least 30 hours of annual professional development training specifically in early childhood development and education outside of normal work hours.
If you would like to apply for an employment opportunity, please come by the office to pick up an employment application. You may also call or email if you would like an electronic copy emailed to you.
You can email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (936) 856-9671, or deliver them to the center at 10083 FM 1097 West, Willis, TX 77318.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you would like to be considered for Current of future opportunities, we would love to hear from you!
Director of Curriculum | Lead Teacher | Assistant Teacher | Kitchen Manager | Bus Drivers